CUGH Board of Directors: Nominations Now closed
CUGH is seeking nominations from our membership for seven new Board Members for three-year terms that will start in April 2020. If you wish to nominate yourself or an individual who meets the criteria below and is not from an institution that is already represented by someone on the current Board of Directors (see attachment), please do the following:
1. Submit a brief statement summarizing why you think this person (or yourself) would be a valuable member of the Board.
2. Include the nominee’s bio (please keep bios brief to no more than 250 words). Ensure that your nominee would like to serve on the Board.
3. Send your nominations to the CUGH Secretariat at email@example.com by September 15th, 2019
1. Nominations received will be sent to the CUGH Nominations & Awards Committee by mid-October 2019.
2. The CUGH Nominations & Awards Committee will vote, ranking approximately the top 15 candidates. This list will then go to the CUGH Board of Directors to confirm that the final slate of candidates reflect diversity across a range of professional medical and non-medical disciplines, institutions, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and geography including members from LMICs.
3. This slate of approximately 15 candidates is sent to the representatives from CUGH’s institutional membership to vote for their top 7 candidates.
4. The final slate of top candidates based on the votes received from CUGH’s institutional member leads is confirmed by the CUGH Nominations & Awards Committee.
5. Results are shared with the CUGH Board of Directors.
6. Invitations to those selected will be sent before December 15th, 2019.
7. New members will be announced at the CUGH annual meeting April 17th-20th, 2020 in Washington, DC.