Industry-Led Access-to-Medicines Programs: Measurement and Reporting for Accountability and Learning
CUGH PRE-CONFERENCE HALF DAY WORKSHOP
Thursday March 15, 2018
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Room: New York
New York Hilton Hotel - Midtown
New York, NY
SATELLITE SESSION ORGANIZERS
• Boston University
• To present a framework for measurement of access-to-medicines programs
• To identify structures and processes to promote transparent reporting, accountability, and learning
• To discuss how measurement information can be used to design better programs
This session will feature four presentations and a panel with audience participation. The presentations focus on a framework developed to measure private sector led social busines programs and examples of how this framework has been applied when evaluating private sector led social business programs. They will also show how the results of the program evaluations have been used to improve the program effectiveness. A panel discussion with experts will address the following questions:
• What are the challenges and opportunity measuring social business programs?
• What are effective structures and processes to report program evaluation results to interested stakeholders?
• What are ways in which learning from results can be enhanced?