Workshop: Strategies for Winning and Managing U.S. Government Projects with non-U.S. Partners - Managing an Overseas Collaboration
Click here to access the agenda.
Securing funding and successfully executing US Government funded projects is more difficult than ever. Funding is shrinking and competition is more intense. Overseas execution is trickier with foreign governments monitoring even minor projects. Compliance is complex, and the penalties are much more severe. The auditors are as relentless as ever.
Brought to you by CUGH & SustainAbility Solutions, this two-day workshop focuses on some the most challenging aspects of winning and managing projects funded by Agencies of the US Government, with an emphasis on overseas execution.
The discussions and exercises will be led by two experts with more than 70 years of combined experience in winning, successfully managing, and auditing US Government development projects domestically and overseas.
Key Course Take-Aways:
• Learn the difference between contracts and grants. Align your capture management, teaming, and compliance strategies to reflect your target donors and programs.
• Learn the critical issues in setting up and managing partnership with overseas collaboration.
• Understand the new Internal Control regulatory framework for US and Non-US partners, and how “the auditors” will use this approach in reviews of your organization.
• Discuss real-life, practical examples of how to apply the Uniform Guidance compliance rules and setting up shop overseas.
• Explore revisiting and revising the Organizational Strategy to consistent with long term goals, external realities, and your branding & social marketing initiatives.
DATES/TIMES: February 28 & March 1, 2018; 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Human Rights Campaign
1640 Rhode Island Avenue NW,
Washington DC 20036.
(in the Equity Forum on the Ground Floor)
CUGH Members: $950 | Non-Members: $1,050
For a list of CUGH Member Institutions, go to: http://cugh.org/members
To check your Individual Membership status or to become an Individual Member, email: firstname.lastname@example.org