These are challenging times. The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH), the world’s largest consortium of academic based institutions addressing global health challenges, is advancing solutions to these problems. We work with our institutional members, INGOS, governments and funders, across research, education, service and advocacy to improve the health of people and the planet. We are particularly focused on improving the well-being of the least advantaged.
CUGH promotes mutually beneficial partnerships amongst academia and other sectors in resource-rich and resource-poor countries to develop human capital and strengthen institutional capacity. We engage and support university-based global health programs and advocate for global health issues on an international, national and local level. CUGH builds collaborations across sectors and facilitates the exchange of knowledge among interdisciplinary university global health programs and other like-minded organizations.
Apply to become an institutional member
Membership offers distinct and unique advantages to strengthen your contributions to address global challenges.
CUGH membership benefits include:
- Discounted rates for CUGH’s conferences, webinars and workshops
- Access to CUGH’s online job opportunities board and funding opportunities board
- Postings to the job and funding opportunities board at no additional cost*
- Receive monthly updates on global health activities from around the world via CUGH’s Global Health Bulletin
- Participation in CUGH’s committees and subcommittees
- Connecting to a network of over 28,000 individuals involved in global health and over 170 academic institutions worldwide
- Networking with leading academic global health programs and directors via our global health directors network
- Participating in advocacy efforts on global health issues and for academic-‐based global health programs
- Access to CUGH’s online information hub of educational and program development materials
- Accessing mentorship and assessment services via our Global Health Program Advisory Service*
- Institutional voting rights in CUGH elections and initiatives*
- Opportunities for participation and institutional representation on CUGH’s Board of Directors*
*Full institutional members only