Free Online Courses
- M&E Frameworks for HIV/AIDS Programs discusses how to develop an M&E framework that can be used to organize and implement various components of an M&E system.
- M&E Fundamentals reviews what M&E [Monitoring & Evaluation] is, why it is important, and the basics of what it entails.
- M&E Guidelines for Sex Workers, Men who Have Sex with Men, & Transgender Populations-National Level explores the importance for improving M&E guidelines for sex workers, men who have sex with men, and transgender populations.
- M&E Guidelines for Sex Workers, Men who Have Sex with Men, & Transgender Populations-Service Delivery Levelteaches learners to apply the Operational Guidelines for Monitoring & Evaluation of HIV Programmes for Sex Workers, Men who have Sex with Men, and Transgender People (Vol II) to strengthen HIV service delivery for these populations.
- Measuring Health Outcomes in Field Surveys explores the fundamentals of field-based health research through documentary-style learning at ongoing research projects in India and Kenya.