Browse Resources By Type:
Ethics Guidelines & Frameworks
- UKCDS Report on finding and building effective and equitable research collaborations or partnerships
- Guidelines on Research Fairness for Swiss Researchers and Funders
- The Research Fairness Initiative’s summary, reporting, and implementation guides to self-report fair research partnerships practice
Publications about Global Health Research
- Open data sharing and the Global South—Who benefits?
- Africa’s science ‘millionaires’: survey spotlights top-funded researchers
- For addressing anti-science attitudes and misinformation use this Anti-Science Resource Sheet and Guide for Countering Anti-Science Attitudes and Handling Misinformed Views
- See the Research & Data Management page under the Educational Products section of our website
- Fogarty International Center’s E-Learning Materials for Global Health Researchers
- Resources from the National Academies to understand reliability and transparency in scientific studies
- The Implementation Science Toolkit from the Fogarty International Center is designed for researchers, policymakers and program implementers working in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).