- Global Surgery Pro-Con Debate: A Pathway to Bilateral Academic Success or the Bold New Face of Colonialism?
- Global Health Education Amidst COVID-19: Disruptions and Opportunities
- Decolonizing Global Health: A Moment To Reflect On A Movement
- The Art of Medicine: Will Global Health Survive its Decolonization?
- Addressing Power Asymmetries in Global Health: Imperatives in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wellcome Trust Anti-Racist Principles and Toolkit
- African Academic Diaspora Toolkit
Articles on Human Resources for Health
- The human resources for health program in Rwanda—A new partnership
- Health professional training and capacity strengthening through international academic partnerships: the first 5 years of the Human Resources for Health Program in Rwanda
- Assessing the twinning model in the Rwandan Human Resources for Health Program: Goal setting, satisfaction and perceived skill transfer