- The Global Health Engagement Initiative
- Responding to the Global Crisis in Human Resources for Health
Healthy Child Initiative Programs
Getting children up, out, and active with access to engaging educational material will improve their lives, educational and health outcomes. Please see the following sites that are free and will accomplish these goals.
- Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots Program - Teachers can use this program to facilitate children's engagement with their communities and environment.
- BOKS Program - These 72 lessons created by the Reebok Company will increase children's physical activity in an enjoyable way, improving health and scholastic outcomes
- National Geographic Society - The Society's site is a wealth of dynamic educational material that can teach children from K-12 about the extraordinary world we live in.
- Pulitzer Center - Has an array of documentaries useful in teaching children about a broad range of current events and issues.
- Park Rx - Parks Prescription: a way to get up, out and healthy for all ages.
Chinese Consortium of Universities for Global Health
Johns Hopkins Global Health
University of Washington Global Health
Mailman School Public Health
Duke University Global Health
University of California San Francisco Global Health Sciences
Icahn School of Medicine - Global Health
O'neill Institute for Global Health Law
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
University of Toronto Global Health Program
University of Copenhagen School of Global Health
US Government Agencies
The Pulitzer Center
Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
Health and Ecosystems (WCS)
National Association of College and University Business Officers
Engineers Without Borders
NGO Code of Conduct for Health Systems Strengthening