Master of Science in Infectious Diseases and Global Health - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
"The Master’s Program in Infectious Disease and Global Health (MS-IDGH) at Cummings School addresses a critical need. Emergence of new or increasingly virulent infectious agents, antimicrobial resistance, and the risk of deliberate dissemination of bio threat agents are serious evolving threats to human health.
- Experienced teaching faculty
Innovative and collaborative infectious disease research
- An interdisciplinary network of related areas
- A rigorous and comprehensive curriculum
- A course of studies with strong emphasis on the development of leadership, analytical and presentation skills
- Well-equipped, cutting-edge laboratories"