Veterinary Educational Twinning Project
"The goal of this twinning project is to enhance curricula and pedagogy and to ensure that graduates of
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Bangladesh meet the OIE guidelines on Day 1 competencies and core curriculum.
To attain this overall goal, following objectives are proposed:
1. Develop Integrated Veterinary Undergraduate Curriculum with special emphasis on day one skills, Problem Based Learning, student assessment system, internship skills & faculty evaluation by students
2. Develop, Implement and Evaluate PBL Curriculum
3. Improve Existing Internship Program by defining and implementing skill requirements and training resources
4. Develop and implement continuing education programs for government veterinarians in order to strengthen the internship program as well as to improve existing veterinary services
5. Develop and implement training programs for CVASU faculty
6. Establish student exchange program for summer research/internship research"